Firefly Glen my place, or yours?
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
love it.

Leta looked cheerful to see him, and Charles smiled at her before turning to look at Osiris. There was something funny about his reaction, but Charles couldn't really place it, just like the weird feeling in his gut. Osiris looked kind of? handsome? which was a bit weird to think about. Or, he thought it was weird. He wasn't really sure, but it wasn't like he had any more adult-like person to ask it to. There was just something in his head that said it was weird.

Deciding to get over his weirdness (he was pretty used to being the socially awkward one out because of how his momma (didn't) raise him) Charles eventually -- after a silence that was just a bit too long and awkward as he just kinda.. stared at Osiris -- just said, Nice to meet you. He glanced at Moonspear in the background, and said: Do you live on that rock? He had heard that they were visiting Moonspear, which was a big mountain. Charles didn't know much about mountains, but they kinda looked like giant rocks to him. It was like living on top of one of Easthollow's stones in the stone circle, if it was a much bigger rock. Kinda funny.
Messages In This Thread
my place, or yours? - by Leta - September 08, 2020, 11:54 AM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Osiris’s Ghost - September 08, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Leta - September 10, 2020, 07:10 PM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Osiris’s Ghost - September 10, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Charles - September 13, 2020, 07:11 AM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Leta - September 14, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Osiris’s Ghost - September 17, 2020, 10:05 AM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Charles - September 17, 2020, 10:14 AM