Silverlight Terrace Do I look fat in this dress?
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
All Welcome 
Anyone - Tags for reference

@Sialuk had woken her with a pleasant howl that morning — such had been the norm for many days, and Toad was growing used to the bugle rise. She'd always been more of a morning person anyway. It gave her some pleasure to know that at least one other person had an appreciation for the sunrise and cool air, even a small girl.

Toad had decided to descend the mountain the evening before. Her date with @Bronco had left her feeling good, but... old. She was starting to realize that many of the people of Moonspear were younger than she was, sometimes by a lot. Even Hydra and her sisters, accomplished and fierce, were at least a year younger than she.

Though Toad didn't feel the aches in her joints or feel as though she was slowing down in any way, part of her was beginning to feel much of her life had been wasted waiting around for things to happen. She knew that this wasn't really a bad thing. Her family relationships were quite positive and she had been fortunate enough to be able to come to the Teekon Wilds on her own to explore and find a new pack.

She was on her back on the rolling grassy hills of the Terrace. She hummed a song with no real tune or destination, thinking of @Meerkat and her brother, wondering if she had ventured on her own too late. The sun felt nice on her belly.
Moonspear and Firefly Glen members can powerplay Toad for whatever they'd like barring injury, just tag her!
Messages In This Thread
Do I look fat in this dress? - by RIP Toad Amelia - September 08, 2020, 09:41 PM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by Tahoe - September 11, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by RIP Toad Amelia - September 15, 2020, 09:34 PM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by Tahoe - September 16, 2020, 02:30 AM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by RIP Toad Amelia - September 27, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by Tahoe - October 08, 2020, 01:17 AM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 12, 2020, 11:03 PM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by Tahoe - October 16, 2020, 12:20 AM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 18, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by Tahoe - October 21, 2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 22, 2020, 01:48 AM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by Tahoe - October 25, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 26, 2020, 12:20 AM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by Tahoe - October 29, 2020, 01:43 AM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 29, 2020, 02:56 AM