Stone Circle It was like a burning candle before a wind
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette could tell that he hadn't liked what she called him, but for the female she never saw the male that much. So she didn't feel like she was prejudiced in any way. Still, she could have been kinder to him but lately she didn't feel like being kind. "Oryx is my friend and was there for me when I was struggling with the loss of my mate and children," she stated. "I want to return the favor and be there for her. If she is so upset she fled it is important to know so we can find her. Help her," she explained, feeling like such a thing shouldn't be explained. It was logical. "She means a lot to me."
Messages In This Thread
It was like a burning candle before a wind - by Xan - September 22, 2020, 09:22 PM
RE: It was like a burning candle before a wind - by Arlette - September 24, 2020, 08:25 AM
RE: It was like a burning candle before a wind - by Xan - October 07, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: It was like a burning candle before a wind - by Xan - October 21, 2020, 06:55 PM
RE: It was like a burning candle before a wind - by Arlette - October 26, 2020, 06:13 AM
RE: It was like a burning candle before a wind - by Xan - November 05, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: It was like a burning candle before a wind - by Arlette - November 07, 2020, 01:20 PM
RE: It was like a burning candle before a wind - by Xan - December 03, 2020, 12:10 AM