Wild Berry Meadow You givin’ up your faith for some fun
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He stops the chase, trotting to catch his breath. He is not that fast at all and was only able to keep up that distance for a few heart hammering seconds. Though his humor is well infancy and he exhales a breath that could be considered a laugh. “Well, I gotta catch you to find out.” He jokes back, referring to her tasting like a skunk comment.

“So round two then?” He asks with a playful tilt of his head. He’s picking up the pace again and trying his damnedest to catch up. Kicking up dirt and grass on his take off he’s opening his mouth threateningly and going for a snap to the meaty portion of her thigh. Another snap of teeth — no contact. He misses again.

“You’re pretty fucking fast, huh?” He questions out of breath slowing down once more and trotting in a circle. “I can’t play by your game, I tried. You wanna play by mine now, darling? Much more fun if you ask me. Even though I do love a good chase.” He smiles to her mock innocently. His smirk holding a teasing lilt to it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You givin’ up your faith for some fun - by Banshee - October 10, 2020, 10:47 PM
RE: You givin’ up your faith for some fun - by Banshee - October 11, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: You givin’ up your faith for some fun - by Banshee - October 12, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: You givin’ up your faith for some fun - by Banshee - October 12, 2020, 08:22 PM
RE: You givin’ up your faith for some fun - by Banshee - October 13, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: You givin’ up your faith for some fun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 13, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: You givin’ up your faith for some fun - by Banshee - October 14, 2020, 05:42 PM
RE: You givin’ up your faith for some fun - by Banshee - October 15, 2020, 07:16 PM
RE: You givin’ up your faith for some fun - by Banshee - October 18, 2020, 02:12 AM
RE: You givin’ up your faith for some fun - by Banshee - October 21, 2020, 07:25 PM
RE: You givin’ up your faith for some fun - by Banshee - October 24, 2020, 09:20 PM
RE: You givin’ up your faith for some fun - by Banshee - November 07, 2020, 01:25 AM