Seaside Moors Our mind is not where it should be
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Then first, we will fight. That earned a smile in return, though Raleska's was not so sheathed by malice. Her whole life had been fighting for scraps -- why would this be any different?

The two of them against Wintersbane -- ah, she felt sorry for the prideful man. He might find that Rusalka was more than just women to be pushed around.

Relieved that Rosalyn wished to stay somewhere along the coast, Raleska considered the matriarch's question in a solemn pause of silence. She didn't like many territories. She hardly liked it here at all. That wasn't a secret; since they'd moved here, Raleska had spent more time outside than within. Partially due to her dislike of the Moors, and partially due to the fact she still could not face her children. Rosalyn and Erzulie's children.

"I told Wintersbane we should move." Raleska opted for full transparency. "He offered me a position besides him as leader, I declined. I don't want to lead. I want Rusalka to survive. And maybe someday, to grow. We can't do that here. I would want to see us move -- I know there is no love for the Sound, but it was structurally very safe. Either that, or the cliffs.

The only thing I would change, is we should stop fuckin' letting men in. They fuck up everything and then leave us with the mess."
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
Our mind is not where it should be - by Rosalyn - October 13, 2020, 01:05 PM
RE: Our mind is not where it should be - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 01:21 PM
RE: Our mind is not where it should be - by Rosalyn - October 13, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: Our mind is not where it should be - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 05:42 PM
RE: Our mind is not where it should be - by Rosalyn - October 14, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: Our mind is not where it should be - by Raleska - October 14, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: Our mind is not where it should be - by Rosalyn - October 14, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: Our mind is not where it should be - by Raleska - October 14, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: Our mind is not where it should be - by Rosalyn - October 14, 2020, 02:17 PM
RE: Our mind is not where it should be - by Raleska - October 16, 2020, 08:54 AM
RE: Our mind is not where it should be - by Rosalyn - October 18, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Our mind is not where it should be - by Raleska - October 21, 2020, 09:33 AM
RE: Our mind is not where it should be - by Rosalyn - October 22, 2020, 03:02 AM
RE: Our mind is not where it should be - by Raleska - October 22, 2020, 06:33 PM
RE: Our mind is not where it should be - by Rosalyn - October 27, 2020, 10:41 PM