Greatwater Lake i got my ticket for the long way round.
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
447 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
Eshe's nostrils flared as she began to sniff at the wind, trying to decipher what she could of this woman's scent. She was excited to smell other wolves on her, which meant a pack. Perhaps one that was looking for two new packmates? But then the girl spoke and in short order, Eshe knew this was not where to look. Moonspear had long been a place her parents had warned her about, though the warnings had grown less dire as time had passed. Wolves of Moonspear should be avoided and aren't to be trusted. That's how the warnings had been. Before she'd left, though, the warning had simply been to proceed with caution--Frostfurs were likely not welcome on their borders.

No need to bring up any of that drama, though, or so Eshe decided. This woman was friendly enough and didn't seem to recognize the family resemblance in the frosted tips of her dark ruff, so she remained relaxed and curious. Her gaze slipped over to the birds the woman referenced and she smiled. "Well, I do think you want to avoid going after the ones that are already in the water," she replied with a wag of her tail, "Though you might find some along the shore further down. They like to hunker down in the dry, grassy areas when the weather starts to turn. I can help you look, if you like?" She thought of Tiarnach and how she wanted to find him, but it was early. That could wait for a little while.
Messages In This Thread
i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Eshe - October 25, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Tehama - November 03, 2020, 10:15 AM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Eshe - November 05, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Tehama - November 05, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Eshe - November 08, 2020, 07:53 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Tehama - November 17, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Eshe - November 23, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Tehama - December 08, 2020, 06:34 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Eshe - December 12, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Tehama - December 17, 2020, 07:24 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Eshe - January 11, 2021, 10:46 AM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Tehama - January 15, 2021, 05:46 PM