Wheeling Gull Isle and truth be told, i never was yours
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
wc: 192

He wasn’t dead now, but he probably would be soon. If he didn’t manage to choke on the sea water, Orochi would make him choke on his own blood. It’s what he deserved for lying around on Yuèlóng’s beach.

His sentence was cut off by both his coughing and the general’s growl. No. Who are you, and why are you on my beach? Orochi was looking for a quick answer. It’s only a matter of time before his patience ran thin and he starts using his teeth.

It’s this wash-up’s lucky day. Aiolos ran up to his side before the yearling could even take another step forward. Orochi wasn’t pleased with his peaceful approach. 

Why can’t we just throw him back in the ocean? He’s practically dead anyways. His eyes returned to heap of fur. He wasn’t even able to lift his damn head head! There’s no saving that.

But nevermind all that. Aiolos was already calling someone, much to Orochi’s displeasure. Fine, go on and help out a corpse. I got better shit to do. With that he spun around and headed back inland, gritting his teeth as he did so.
Messages In This Thread
and truth be told, i never was yours - by Jaime2 - October 25, 2020, 07:48 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Orochi - October 26, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Jaime2 - October 26, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Aiolos - November 01, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Orochi - November 01, 2020, 06:30 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Natshana - November 01, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Aiolos - November 22, 2020, 08:19 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Jaime2 - November 24, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Natshana - December 02, 2020, 11:21 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Aiolos - December 05, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Aiolos - April 11, 2021, 06:02 PM