Neverwinter Forest But I've got the hand of the one in control
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Plenty on both sides. At least this time Mal recognized the howl, and he wasn't too far away. Still, she wasn't exactly one he'd been expecting to see. He needed to go talk to the ones who were staying in the Glen, and he assumed she wouldn't be the next Moonspear or Moonspear-adjacent wolf he'd run into.

Still, he arrived before her in not-too-long, a dip of his head in greeting, I hope it's good news that brings you here this time. He might not be totally a bundle of cheer, but he was at least reasonably positive in tone. But really, have it not be spies. Or other doom and destruction. Look, Mal had enough of it really. I found out something you might be interested in knowing, too. But it couldn't be acted on immediately, obviously. So was she here for some important reason?
Messages In This Thread
But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Hydra - October 28, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Mal - October 29, 2020, 03:14 AM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Hydra - November 12, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Mal - November 12, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Hydra - December 14, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Mal - December 16, 2020, 02:25 AM
RE: But I've got the hand of the one in control - by Hydra - January 29, 2021, 01:34 PM