Firefly Glen I shiver
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Meerkat knew. She offered an ear. Toad took it, hesitantly. Uhh, she said quietly, breathing in deeply for a moment and letting it go. How do I... hmm, she murmured, trying to figure out how to phrase her thoughts. She sat quietly.

Things were strange that day. Everything felt like it had all just clicked together. She didn't think they needed her. She knew they didn't need her, and that was a weird feeling. Everyone was young. Everyone had a kind of energy she just didn't seem to. She was not the right person for this pack. She should have been sitting in an omega role somewhere just eating shit and taking care of tasks nobody else wanted to.

The Glen... It's wonderful. Osiris has done a great job getting us all together, and I'm really proud of what we've started creating, her words tried to find the words to outline her troubles. But.. And there was always a but, wasn't there? Everyone is so young. You have wisdom beyond your age, I know, and so does everyone here, but you are all.. I am.. It..

She struggled for a bit, making faces, twisting her lips as though to say more, but nothing valuable came out. At last, she found the right story. @Kukutux. She became a mother as soon as her body would let her. She was ready, and she had Jarilo, and they have made wonderful parents, she began, starting to find the right vibe. When I met Kukutux, she was here in the Glen, and she was still nursing. She radiated a kind of beauty that I will never know. I'm just not that person. We aren't just different, she is destined for greatness and motherhood and I... Toad paused.

I am a toad. I bring skills to the Glen, but I will care for children who are not mine from parents far younger than me always. I have done very little with my life while you, Meerkat, she looked at her friend and scrunched her brow, smiling. She found great joy in Meerkat. She had a wonderful heart. She was a wonderful friend. You will do great things from now until always.

Her smile faded. Her eyes turned dark, and she looked away. It was not the story she had wanted to tell. She placed her chin on her paws, knowing that it was unlikely the girl could offer solutions. Toad was destined to be an old maid. It was something she knew that she would need to accept, but just now it was hard.
Moonspear and Firefly Glen members can powerplay Toad for whatever they'd like barring injury, just tag her!
Messages In This Thread
I shiver - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 29, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: I shiver - by Meerkat - October 29, 2020, 09:24 AM
RE: I shiver - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 29, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: I shiver - by Meerkat - October 29, 2020, 05:33 PM
RE: I shiver - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 29, 2020, 08:31 PM
RE: I shiver - by Meerkat - October 29, 2020, 09:08 PM
RE: I shiver - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 30, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: I shiver - by Meerkat - November 02, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: I shiver - by RIP Toad Amelia - November 02, 2020, 11:59 PM
RE: I shiver - by Meerkat - November 04, 2020, 06:53 PM
RE: I shiver - by RIP Toad Amelia - November 06, 2020, 12:01 AM