Neverwinter Forest Can I believe you?
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
All Welcome 
It had been about a week since she and Mal had chased out the intruder. The wounds on her face were superficial and she hardly noticed them anymore. The gash on her shoulder was still very sore, though, and she didn't help things by continuing her patrol schedule. She knew she was supposed to take it easy, but it just wasn't something she could do right now; it was a battle between suffering under the weight of her thoughts or suffering from the pain in her shoulder, and she had chosen the former without hesitation. So, her shoulder was not healing very quickly at all. It was red and painful with every step, but the pain kept her from thinking about other things, and so she got some morbid satisfaction from how much it hurt. 

Of course, she did want it to heal eventually, so she kept an eye on it (an untrained eye), and would report any weird stuff to Aibreann. She couldn't be hindered forever, but nor could she just sit around. 

Trying her best to conceal her limp, she slowly made her way along the southwest edge of the territory, stopping to inspect things as usual and marking anything that needed it. Things were quiet this morning, and she was grateful for that.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Can I believe you? - by Simmik - November 10, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: Can I believe you? - by Cam - November 13, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: Can I believe you? - by Simmik - November 13, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: Can I believe you? - by Cam - November 14, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: Can I believe you? - by Simmik - November 17, 2020, 11:50 PM
RE: Can I believe you? - by Cam - November 18, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: Can I believe you? - by Simmik - November 23, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: Can I believe you? - by Cam - December 06, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: Can I believe you? - by Simmik - December 16, 2020, 11:26 PM