Honeyed Pasture Can I ever know your mind?
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Private 
And to continue disregarding their healer's instructions, she had ventured from the borders once this morning's patrol was done. Pain was not a deterrent at all, in fact, she had gotten pretty good at compartmentalizing things, and it was just in the background, keeping other thoughts from sifting through her mind. 

She trotted through the field, her limp only slight as she worked to continue concealing it. But she wasn't planning on staying and exploring here, and she continued her trek north, searching for nothing in particular. Mostly she was just tired of being confined to the forest, and she wanted some time on her own, away from the pack. 

She slowed her steps as the the scent of sea air filled her nose. She lowered her head and drew in the scent of the grass around her. The scent of deer was strong, although she didn't see the herd anywhere; they were usually farther south this time of the day. Simmik also noted the faint trail of something bigger and more dangerous—a bear. It had been here sometime in the last few days, and this was far too close to the forest for comfort. She would need to tell Mal about it, even if it did expose the fact that she had left the territory against the instructions of Aibreann. The safety of the pack was more important. 

But as the bear was nowhere nearby today, she continued with her exploration.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Can I ever know your mind? - by Simmik - November 10, 2020, 01:52 PM
RE: Can I ever know your mind? - by Salazar - November 10, 2020, 09:11 PM
RE: Can I ever know your mind? - by Simmik - November 10, 2020, 09:31 PM
RE: Can I ever know your mind? - by Salazar - November 10, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: Can I ever know your mind? - by Simmik - November 10, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: Can I ever know your mind? - by Salazar - November 12, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: Can I ever know your mind? - by Simmik - November 12, 2020, 03:23 PM