Chimera Fields I see it, eat though every word I sow
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
But he was totally wrong, apparently, and now he felt awful about it, especially when she seemed guilty from his response. He probably was just far too on edge after everything that had happened. It was his fault, I -- I'm sorry. I over-reacted, he looked down, kind of to the side, ears splayed. It also seemed to be a reoccurring thing -- he'd worry about her, and it was never returned with a smile or a laugh or something at his fretting about, all he could remember right now was her seeming guilty. It might have been a little awkward before, but this time was too much, apparently. Not that his reply probably really helped with that, but he was genuinely just being stupid and not realizing that, I just -- I mean I saw you left and then the trail got lost and then I thought I smelled bear and --- he was mentally flailing a bit there, eventually giving up. Would it help if you could lean on me the rest of the way back? And Aibreann should probably take a look at her shoulder too -- Mal had probably dragged out his similar injury by refusing to cooperate, but it was never as bad to start... Well, that and he suddenly went to practically bedrest when Cupid died -- that probably helped too.
Messages In This Thread
I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - November 10, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - November 11, 2020, 12:14 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - November 11, 2020, 01:06 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - November 13, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - November 17, 2020, 11:39 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - November 29, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - December 01, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - December 02, 2020, 02:44 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - January 07, 2021, 12:43 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - January 10, 2021, 03:12 AM