Chimera Fields I see it, eat though every word I sow
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He hated the distance between them so much -- mostly from the fact it wasn't something he could fix. The more it dragged on the more awful it seemed to him, that it could still be hurting her even now. He still wanted to do something. But what? Hell if he knew. She didn't have any ideas, and he didn't want to push her and accidentally make her go farther away. It was the same thoughts he'd had each time this became an issue. Still no solutions.

Even if Mal couldn't necessarily handle it, he sure as hell would try -- he'd have carried her back if he had to. But leaning on him wasn't too big of a deal.. Really. He'd manage at the very least. And probably pretend a little that things were kinda normal while he did so -- pretend that she wasn't just leaning on him because she apparently hurt that bad. Well, have Aibreann look at it when we get back? If you did hurt it more and she finds out that I knew later, she'll have my hide. A sort-of-laugh, Maybe yours too.  But at least now they were walking home together. That was progress.
Messages In This Thread
I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - November 10, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - November 11, 2020, 12:14 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - November 11, 2020, 01:06 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - November 13, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - November 17, 2020, 11:39 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - November 29, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - December 01, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - December 02, 2020, 02:44 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - January 07, 2021, 12:43 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - January 10, 2021, 03:12 AM