Chimera Fields I see it, eat though every word I sow
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Her apology broke his heart. None of this was her fault. Look, this here was his fault for freaking out the way  he was. All he wanted to do was help her. He wanted her to be able to smile and goof off, even if she never did gobs of that before. She could probably feel the single hitch in his step as she was wrapping up what she was saying. He wanted to stop and just hold her but he was again afraid to break what contact they had right now, and it was probably not what she wanted anyway. No, it's ok. You are never a problem. I can't say I can personally understand what you went through, but like.. You know I'm here for you. I'd do anything for you. I wish.. I wish I could figure out what would help. And I don't want to suggest anything that might hurt you more by trying. But nothing that's happened has been your fault. You're innocent and you didn't deserve any of this. You deserve happiness. He was probably repeating himself. Simmik, you're one of the strongest wolves I've known. You will make it fade. I believe in you. I'll help you. Whatever that would end up meaning.

He tried to continue to attach something upbeat to the end with a lopsided smile, Pretend I gave you a hug and a lick to the top of your head but that's not only hard to do while walking but you're also too tall. Plus the other things that made it maybe not the best of ideas.
Messages In This Thread
I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - November 10, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - November 11, 2020, 12:14 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - November 11, 2020, 01:06 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - November 13, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - November 17, 2020, 11:39 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - November 29, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - December 01, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - December 02, 2020, 02:44 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - January 07, 2021, 12:43 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - January 10, 2021, 03:12 AM