Chimera Fields I see it, eat though every word I sow
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
When she stopped, he turned back immediately, and when she pressed into his fur, he embraced her as well, trying to pull her close with his chin and giving her a couple of licks while he did so. He so wished this wasn't a rare thing now. He wished he could somehow transfer some of his own feelings or something through it -- as if it would somehow help her. 

But she did pull away eventually. Kinda had to, he supposed. While she might feel shame, he looked at her with warmth and the undying desire to help. He was always on Team Simmik. Maybe he'd gave her too much space to start and she thought she had to do it solo? That she had to have the answers? He hoped not. Know that you're very loved. No matter how lost you feel, I'll always be here to remind you of that. I'll always be willing to help you find the path again. I'll always be here to listen, I can spar with you -- or rather, you can beat me up -- I can give hugs, help you safely test your limits, and I'll be there with you when we do go kill the guy. And hell, if there's anything you don't wanna talk to me about, you could probably talk to Aibreann, or we can find someone else. You're loved, you have a pack behind you, and we'll do whatever you need to feel whole again and come out the other side stronger than before. That's what friends and family should do. We just gotta try and we'll do it.

He hoped he wasn't repeating himself. Unless repeating himself was needed. He just wanted to help. He wanted her to feel like she could not having some freak ruling her life at a distance. Just don't shoulder the weight of figuring it out on your own. Neither of us might know the answers now, but lean on me, then we'll try everything that sounds reasonable. We'll figure out what works best together, ok? He sort of leaned towards her, it would have been a nudge probably. We're stronger that way. And you'll be stronger at the end. You'll look back ages from now and know that nothing could stop you from being the amazing wolf you're meant to be. He was sure of the destination, at least. Just not the route to get there.
Messages In This Thread
I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - November 10, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - November 11, 2020, 12:14 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - November 11, 2020, 01:06 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - November 13, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - November 17, 2020, 11:39 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - November 29, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - December 01, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - December 02, 2020, 02:44 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - January 07, 2021, 12:43 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - January 10, 2021, 03:12 AM