Stavanger Bay And in the moonlight, all we're wearing is each other.
no man’s an island, no
73 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
[Image: giphy.webp]

How was Sunhawk's vacation outside of the Bay?

Absolutely TERRIBLE.

First of all - Wyclops. Wyclops. Nuff said.

Then, while he was scouting for recruits, he ran into two brothers who could have cameo'd as the Menendez brothers. He'd been so busy running from those two Shotgun Killers he managed to end up in the belly of the world's worst Orgy party. He'd have the Saints to thank for his new nightmares of a throat-slit wolf coming at him with only one eyeball (Wyclops cameo, but he's not a dream psychiatrist and only knows that the Saints are mad fucked up and it's not his fault his brain is trying to fabricate dreamworlds to make sense of their bloodthirsty nastiness.

Bone tired, Sunhawk strolled back to the Bay with a new limp. That did nothing to douse his spirits. In his best Bender Rodrigrez voice, he threw back his head and bellowed "I'M BACK, BABY. WHO MISSED ME?! I missed me. I missed the shit out of me." He exhaled happily, relieved to shrug off the heavy weight of hundreds of miles and lots and iots of psychopaths. Who knew the Teekon was such a hotbed of psychosis? Not he.
Messages In This Thread
And in the moonlight, all we're wearing is each other. - by Sunhawk - November 15, 2020, 03:02 PM