Brecheliant
NPC
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,109 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay paused his thoughtful trot when he heard Towhee's voice. Her response to him was casual. It was sorta strange in a way that it was like that. He was so used to the Towhee that he'd known for many years -- who'd thought of it him as a snivelling mess who couldn't defend himself, or so he thought -- that he wasn't really sure how to handle this new Towhee. She'd changed towards him since becoming a mother, and further yet since they moved to the Caldera and the role he'd played in that. Eljay felt like a different wolf, too. He was starting to feel like he was no longer the wallflower, the big man child that everyone pitied, despised or both. Perhaps it was because now he had proof that he was not only allowed in the ranks of this family because his parents were the only ones who didn't see him in aforementioned light; he was here, now, and he was contributing... And they were seeing it. Or maybe... Maybe he was seeing it, himself, really and truly, for the first time in his life. Or maybe it was Maia's love for him and the way she made him feel that made him feel more confident.

... No. It'd started before Maia.

'Sup? Eljay repeated with a somewhat teasing grin. How casual street talk-y of you. Not as eloquently put as intended, but, well. He paused briefly before he said, Actually, I'm doing... I'm good. Eljay looked at Towhee as he said it, smiling lightly. I don't know if you'd heard, but, uh -- well -- Maia and I like each other, so... We don't know where that'll go yet, but it's -- well -- it's going. Eljay smiled softly, clearly feeling all the feels as he spoke of these things and thought of Maia. He contemplated if he should talk about the other thing, but now faced with the actual Towhee he was having second thoughts.
Messages In This Thread
wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Eljay - November 18, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Towhee - November 18, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Eljay - November 18, 2020, 03:56 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Towhee - November 18, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Eljay - November 19, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Towhee - November 19, 2020, 01:35 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Eljay - November 19, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Towhee - November 19, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Eljay - November 19, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Towhee - November 19, 2020, 07:46 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Eljay - November 20, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Towhee - November 21, 2020, 04:01 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Eljay - November 23, 2020, 03:36 AM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Towhee - November 23, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Eljay - November 24, 2020, 08:02 AM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Towhee - November 24, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Eljay - November 25, 2020, 05:20 AM