Brecheliant
NPC
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,109 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Towhee had already heard about his updated relationship status, so it seemed. He really needed to talk to Maia to figure out what they should tell others about that, honestly, but Eljay was a little afraid of chasing her away by going too fast, unaware that Maia herself was totally on the same desired speed and he had no need not to share all of his inner desires. Anyway, he smiled as Towhee said that she was happy for him. Eljay glanced to the side, at the beautiful sunset all around them. It was almost romantic, this picture, with all the pretty colours floating in the air. Kinda funny that he'd be spending it with Towhee.

Eljay chuckled half-heartedly at the joke of making them stay. Yeah... he said, and his big smile was replaced with a thoughtful frown. I don't really understand why Wraen wanted to leave in the first place. I mean, I... I understand it. I just think that family and pack should be more important than an alliance. She shouldn't have made the choice for us, I think, we should've all stuck with her -- right? What... What do you think? The question was asked tentatively, much more like the Eljay that Towhee had known throughout her life, as he looked at Towhee again to see what she thought about it all. He was such a virgin when it came to pack politics and it was a lot to process.
Messages In This Thread
wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Eljay - November 18, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Towhee - November 18, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Eljay - November 18, 2020, 03:56 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Towhee - November 18, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Eljay - November 19, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Towhee - November 19, 2020, 01:35 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Eljay - November 19, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Towhee - November 19, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Eljay - November 19, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Towhee - November 19, 2020, 07:46 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Eljay - November 20, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Towhee - November 21, 2020, 04:01 PM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Eljay - November 23, 2020, 03:36 AM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Towhee - November 23, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Eljay - November 24, 2020, 08:02 AM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Towhee - November 24, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: wind in my hair, 'cause I don't care - by Eljay - November 25, 2020, 05:20 AM