Mount Apikuni 'cause loving and hating are one and the same
You're amazing — that again, that compliment he isn't sure what he's supposed to do with. He swallows, pressing closer, silent for a few moments. Eventually, he pulls away to speak again, barely noticing Taikon's movement. He allows the touch to pass with little acknowledgement, though its effect on him is undeniable.
I'm sorry I yelled at you. I'm... usually not like this, It feels like he's reverted back to childhood, in some ways. Maybe Daighre rubbed off on him a little — or maybe it's just the head injury. I'm not great with feelings. I usually ignore them, because they don't come out right when I try. He pauses, trying to sort through his fogged thoughts. Suddenly he doesn't remember where he's going with this. He blinks, looks away, and the familiarity of the area strikes him all at once. I was born near here. Just to the east. That's where my mother... He trails off, shaking his head as if to clear his thoughts. I'll — I'll be more normal when we're away from here.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread
'cause loving and hating are one and the same - by Zephyr - November 30, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: 'cause loving and hating are one and the same - by Zephyr - November 30, 2020, 03:46 PM