Mount Apikuni And now I'm tryin' not to drown
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
All Welcome 
@Taikon @Zephyr
Set directly after the sad thread that I'll link later when I'm not on mobile.

Taki! Taki! Where are you?! Her older brother's booming voice could be heard all around her. It made snow fall from the dusted evergreens as she watched him search out her trail. And just before Sia got close, she jumped out with a roar and a giggle. Gotcha! the fiery little girl yelled, jumping forward to nip at her brother's chest. 

He looked down at her with a stern expression the quickly cracked just a little. You can't go wandering off on your own out here, Taki, he told her. Always so serious. You're too far from home, let's go back.

The sunny winter valley disappeared into darkness, and then all she felt was a throbbing pain in her head. She shifted some and felt a weight against her. She shifted even more, and then nausea gripped her stomach. She shot up just in time to vomit to the side of where she had been. Looking around, she saw Taikon and Zephyr. What happened? she asked, her voice gravely. Where is the cougar? She tried to stand, but nausea had her doubled over again, and all she could muster was a pathetic groan.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
And now I'm tryin' not to drown - by Takiyok - November 30, 2020, 01:54 PM
RE: And now I'm tryin' not to drown - by Zephyr - November 30, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: And now I'm tryin' not to drown - by Taikon - November 30, 2020, 02:40 PM
RE: And now I'm tryin' not to drown - by Takiyok - November 30, 2020, 06:38 PM