Blackfeather Woods o thou, who chariotest to their dark wintry bed
His agitation melts away as Phillip leaves a trail of kisses down his neck, fading and quickly forgotten. The question comes a moment too late for the context, and Zephyr responds with a content, suddenly sleepy smile.
It is now, He tells him, stretching to kiss his forehead lightly. Phillip's height feels so odd to him; it always seems to Zephyr that the dark boy is the smaller of the two, in his mind, but the reality is far from his perception. Even his small form easily wraps around the coywolf, when they settle for the night. In some ways, he likes it. I missed you. His thoughts continue buzzing, flitting from one thing to the next until finally he settles on something important, something concrete. I um, I want to talk to you about something, actually, He thinks of Taikon briefly, then banishes the thought. The pale wolf had put the idea in his head, yes, but this has nothing to do with him. Zephyr pulls away slightly to meet Phillip's eyes, enchanted by the pale gold hue. Our relationship — I didn't really think about it before, but some things happened while I was gone, and... I realized we should probably talk about what we both, you know, expect out of it. Like — a title, or something. And some people want relationships to be exclusive, I guess. Just two people together.
An awkward pause, slightly nervous now. He's thinking out loud at this point, as he always does, no forethought or filter put on his words. It's terrifying in some ways, as this is far more emotional and attached than any of his past word vomits, but he trusts Phillip. I don't know if I feel that way — I would do it for you. But I don't think... that our relationships with other people should affect what we have with each other. I don't know. I never thought about it before — I didn't even know anyone cared about this stuff until recently. But I don't want to hurt you, even accidentally. He stops himself there, forcing himself to wait for a response. After all, the whole point of this is to understand how Phillip feels — not just to speak his own feelings.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread
o thou, who chariotest to their dark wintry bed - by Zephyr - December 05, 2020, 12:48 AM
RE: o thou, who chariotest to their dark wintry bed - by Zephyr - December 05, 2020, 03:25 PM