Blackfeather Woods When I wake up, I'm afraid
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Limit Two 
@Zephyr
set for late evening

It seemed to always be this time of night when her head throbbed, and she was forced from the warmth of the den. Usually, she patrolled, finding some relief in the familiarity of the task, and so she could be found along the borders of the forest tonight. The air was brisk and icy, but she had always liked that about winter nights; she loved the way the cold clung to the edges of her fur and turned her breath into fog around her muzzle. It was all comforting enough to soothe her worry over the Taktuq stuff. What she had with Taikon was important to her—Taikon was important to her, and she didn't want to disregard his feelings over her leaving on her own to see her brother. He had a point, but that didn't make her decision any easier. 

She stopped briefly to gently rub her head against the trunk of a tree, hoping it might soothe the throbbing some. Nothing really ever helped, but she was always trying anyway. But she figured she would have to just wait it out like all the other times before. When the rubbing didn't help, she straightened up and continued to walk.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
When I wake up, I'm afraid - by Takiyok - December 06, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: When I wake up, I'm afraid - by Zephyr - December 09, 2020, 01:44 AM
RE: When I wake up, I'm afraid - by Takiyok - December 09, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: When I wake up, I'm afraid - by Zephyr - December 09, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: When I wake up, I'm afraid - by Takiyok - December 09, 2020, 09:15 PM
RE: When I wake up, I'm afraid - by Zephyr - December 09, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: When I wake up, I'm afraid - by Takiyok - December 09, 2020, 11:02 PM
RE: When I wake up, I'm afraid - by Zephyr - December 09, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: When I wake up, I'm afraid - by Takiyok - December 10, 2020, 12:00 AM