Totoka River I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
Her frown gave him a bit of satisfaction, though he didn’t let himself wallow in it just yet. It probably disappear soon, depending on what she said next.

Why are you three-legged” Her insult gave Orochi mixed feelings. Of course he was pissed about it. That always happened when someone pointed out his lack of a limb. Insecurity arose of course, another feeling he had no control over as of yet (annoyed the hell out of him). He pushed that aside (the insecurity at least) and let the thrill of retaliation overtake him.

No I didn’t piss off a shark, he shot back. It was much more pathetic than that, but he wouldn’t admit that of course. Pissed off a bunch of psychos. I made them pay for this.
Messages In This Thread
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Aimi - December 07, 2020, 06:46 PM
RE: I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Orochi - December 08, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Aimi - December 08, 2020, 09:49 AM
RE: I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Orochi - December 09, 2020, 11:22 AM
RE: I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Aimi - December 09, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Orochi - December 20, 2020, 12:42 PM