Dragoncrest Cliffs But the things I've seen in Scarlet Town did mortify my soul
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska hadn't forgotten her interactions with Rosencrantz. While they had been few, they had largely been poor. First, he had usurped her rank in Rusalka -- and if that defeat was not enough, he had somehow managed to nettle his way into her adoptive mothers lives, fuck them, and then leave.

Little could rank Raleska more than that -- it wasn't just that he was a wolf possessed of the wrong gender. It was that he was a wolf who had used his gender against them - either unwittingly or deliberately didn't matter to the Rusalkan who had seen enough of men to last several thousand lifetimes.

What rankled her more than seeing him again, was the fact he scarcely gave her more than a glance before continuing his way. Raleska gave an honest attempt to decipher what that meant, but Raleska's mind was poisoned by bitterness and paranoia. To her, that glance could only mean two things: that he felt contempt for her and was avoiding her, or that he felt disrespect for her and was showing it by ignoring his packmate.

Neither of these assumptions sat right with Raleska, and that little act was potent enough to barb deep under her skin.

She followed after him, measuring his stride with her long legs. After deliberately placing her paw inside his pawprint, Raleska looked upon the disunited face of her packmate with yellow eyes that were remarkably flat and mean. "Funny running into you here." Raleska commented, nothing in her tone suggesting the venom which lingered underneath. "It's about that time Erzulie and Rosalyn go into season again..." Her gaze flitted to Ankyra briefly -- where had he defiled her mothers in that expansive territory? "Is that why you're back? To fuck them and then leave them with your kids?"
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: But the things I've seen in Scarlet Town did mortify my soul - by Raleska - December 20, 2020, 12:23 PM