Falls of the Hinterlands Hope that they don't think I'll forget about them
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette's ears fell back. Too bad. Maybe her sister left soon after Derg? The female quickly perked up though, no matter. Her sister would make it, she was certain. Plus Wintersbane didn't seem like the most social type and not the type to hang out with her sister. Then again, he was hanging out with her at the moment. "Oh, with who will you be leading?," she asked curiously. "Perhaps you can remember the Saints for an alliance!" she offered. She was not sure if the Saints wanted an alliance but that is usually what her mother did, and that was all she knew.

The female nodded but wasn't exactly sure where the bay was since she never had been at the ocean. "I've never been at the ocean but, maybe one day I will visit your pack," she smiled. "Perhaps I can do something in return for your nice advice and kind words," she smiled softly. "If so I might not have found the confidence to join this pack."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hope that they don't think I'll forget about them - by Arlette - January 01, 2021, 03:29 PM