Lake Rodney And I wish I had a pocket full of gold
Brecheliant
Family
809 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bridget paused suspiciously when she noted someone coming, but whooshed out a breath of relief when she saw it was Sundance.  She smiled, closing the distance some and ignoring the hesitation he showed.  I found her!  She broke the news right off the bat, no intro.  She didn't want to keep him in suspense longer than necessary.

Apparently she hurt herself up in Sunspire.  Not badly, but enough to stay a while, and she was too scared to call.  She let a small, brief flash of exasperation show as she said this last bit.  She felt like, if anyone, he'd understand why she was annoyed yet couldn't fault her.

Don't worry about it, though.  I'm heading back up, if you want to come?  Though... how is it, down here?  She hadn't really... planned on where they'd go next, and especially if Teya wasn't at one hundred percent, sticking it out alone would be rough.

They talked plans.  After a rest, Sundance agreed to accompany her back north, and together they could go pick up their missing friend.
Messages In This Thread
And I wish I had a pocket full of gold - by Bridget - December 24, 2020, 01:18 AM
RE: And I wish I had a pocket full of gold - by Sundance - December 24, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: And I wish I had a pocket full of gold - by Bridget - December 25, 2020, 10:32 AM