Blackfeather Woods And all the roads we have to walk are winding
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She wasn't alone for long: soon one of the leaders was coming up beside her, asking her what was up. She nodded once in greeting, quiet for a few moments as she gathered her thoughts; she had been a little lost in them as she worried over the things she could not control. 

I am patrolling, she told Rowan. Then she paused and released a soft sigh. And waiting for Taikon to return. He went to Easthollow to talk to my brother—let him know his daughter is with us and safe. She stopped to rub against a tree, placing her scent there so it would mark the borders and tell anyone close enough the territory was very much claimed. I am growing more worried every day he does not return, she admitted after another short pause. Maybe it would help to talk to someone about it rather than internally stew over it and drive herself crazy with worry.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
And all the roads we have to walk are winding - by Takiyok - December 26, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: And all the roads we have to walk are winding - by Takiyok - February 07, 2021, 06:05 PM
RE: And all the roads we have to walk are winding - by Rowan - February 21, 2021, 03:23 PM