Hideaway Strath But nothin' ever stops you leavin'
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette listened to the female and what she had to say. So she didn't always agree with him then, but they couldn't stay away from each other. Interesting. The female had never really had such a relationship before, if she didn't like someone she would just not spend much time with them. It seemed there was some arousal between Simmik and Kynareth.

"He doesn't sounds so nice if his bad side is hurtful, like keeping you here against your wishes," Arlette stated. Perhaps the leader she had been hesitant with in the beginning had a reason because deep down she knew he was bad? Arlette bit her lip a bit. She didn't agree with those methods.

"Oh-- Simmik I am sorry for asking," she spoke. "We don't need to talk about it," she spoke. It sounded that Simmik had been through a lot, since well, with someone forcing himself on her and now another to keep him captive.

"I don't care. I had a cougar attacking me, and... He wouldn't... He might not hurt me as much as you think. I'm ... He considers me Derg's mate and their respect goes a long way." Then again, she didn't want to draw rift between Derg and his friend. "It doesn't sound right that he keeps you here though," Arlette spoke. She thought about it for a second.

"Well, if you don't want me to help you escape. Then let me help you in a way I can, and that is to be a friendly face? Perhaps even a friend one day?," she offered her.
Messages In This Thread
But nothin' ever stops you leavin' - by Simmik - December 26, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: But nothin' ever stops you leavin' - by Arlette - December 27, 2020, 05:59 AM
RE: But nothin' ever stops you leavin' - by Simmik - December 29, 2020, 10:56 PM
RE: But nothin' ever stops you leavin' - by Arlette - December 30, 2020, 07:59 AM
RE: But nothin' ever stops you leavin' - by Simmik - January 06, 2021, 11:08 PM
RE: But nothin' ever stops you leavin' - by Arlette - January 07, 2021, 02:51 PM
RE: But nothin' ever stops you leavin' - by Simmik - January 24, 2021, 12:44 AM
RE: But nothin' ever stops you leavin' - by Arlette - January 24, 2021, 10:49 AM
RE: But nothin' ever stops you leavin' - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 02:46 PM
RE: But nothin' ever stops you leavin' - by Arlette - February 03, 2021, 03:23 PM
RE: But nothin' ever stops you leavin' - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 04:49 PM
RE: But nothin' ever stops you leavin' - by Arlette - February 06, 2021, 08:59 AM
RE: But nothin' ever stops you leavin' - by Simmik - February 25, 2021, 09:31 PM
RE: But nothin' ever stops you leavin' - by Arlette - March 05, 2021, 03:35 AM