Stone Circle Ooh, I'm Breaking Down
It may have been luck that she spotted him before he found her. With pale features so soft and kind she almost blended with the newly white blanked world. A voice called to him, gentle as she approached, his forest gaze finding hers as he came to a stop. He had pleaded with himself and whoever might be listening that when he did find the dove that she did not look at him with a gaze of pity. He couldn't stand that look anymore, he wouldn't stand to lose any longer.

Well, whatever Gods existed seemed to finally be listening. Plums of condensed breath billowed from his maw as he caught his breath, sidetracked momentarily by her beauty as she approached. There was an undeniable pull, something he was sure she could feel now too. Something burned in him to be able to touch her, for them to be together without a need to leave. Fleeting memories of the river came to mind, how she felt next to him then. A perfect match.

He needed her.

She had stopped short, just out of reach, but that wouldn't do. West didn't even hesitate to close the gap, pressing into her embrace as his head craned down to hold her close. Don't— Don't finish that. Polaris I know it hasn't been long, but I've made up my mind. A life commitment? Life seemed so short now. Whatever consequences came from this seemed minuscule in comparison to a life full of regret should he wait too long. I love you— I-I can't see anyone else go, I don't care if it's too soon, but I need you. I want to spend my life with you—
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 03, 2021, 02:33 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by RIP Polaris - January 04, 2021, 08:19 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 05, 2021, 02:58 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by RIP Polaris - January 05, 2021, 03:37 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 05, 2021, 04:08 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by RIP Polaris - January 05, 2021, 04:37 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 05, 2021, 05:39 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by RIP Polaris - January 05, 2021, 06:21 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 05, 2021, 07:01 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by RIP Polaris - January 05, 2021, 08:08 PM