Hideaway Strath [M] I hear, a voice say don't be so blind
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She listens quietly as he speaks, watching his face as he registers she likes him in such a manner, Then plants herself firm as he dares to come closer, a very slight curl of her lips 

"Really?" Her voice is eerily calm, glowering at him. 
She wants to demand to know what the full story is, at the look on his face she assumes that's what he wants to say. Say that's not entirely true. 
Nyra wants to ask him about the whats, whens, whys and whos. But it's not really her business, is it? 
As the silence simmers further, she forces herself to cool for the sake of everything she's earned here, in the pack, the hierarchy and with her Grandmaster. 
"I didn't want to compete with everyone else who's attracted to you." She answers after a sigh, voice and glare dropping some with emotionally tired defeat. 
Nyra can be mad all she wants, but in the end, with him, she won't stay that way. 
"I still don't want to compete with them. It's already clear in my eyes who you favor more." And it's not me. The last bit didn't come out, but it was obvious enough that that's what she thinks. Sighing sharply again, she lowers her head, emotionally and mentally exhausted from all the thoughts and feelings she's faced.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
[M] I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 06:59 PM
RE: I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 07:35 PM
RE: I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 08:33 PM
RE: I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 08:56 PM