Hideaway Strath Quiet when I'm coming home
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She hadn't realized her next breath was held in her lungs until he answered, his low, rumbling laugh feeling like it vibrated through her entire body. When it was clear that he could offer her the same promise, a soft sigh moved from her chest. Her heart felt warm and tight at the same time. She inhaled deeply, taking his scent in and keeping her face against him as she released a contented sigh.

When he pulled back, her gaze immediately found his, then it searched his face as he spoke. She frowned a little as she tried to understand exactly what he was saying. Her brain tried to decipher what he could possibly mean. What could she do for him that no one else could? He hadn't even accepted her into the normal ranks of his pack. To the rest of the wolves here, she was nothing. She knew that wasn't the case for him, but she still couldn't help but wonder why she still held the lowest rank in the pack. She put the thought aside momentarily, though, because as she studied his face, she saw something vulnerable there. It was not something he offered often, and she didn't want to say anything to make him hide it away. 

Pups. He wanted children, and he only wanted them from her. After what had happened with his ex-wife, she was surprised he ever wanted to have pups again. Her heart picked up speed in her chest and her stomach tightened. She realized then that she also wanted to have children—his children. They would be strong and powerful. And, she loved him, so this was something she could agree to—with some conditions, of course. 

She was sure many emotions flickered across her expression as she considered things—surprise, love, even a little fear. It was scary to view herself as a mother, especially with everything broken inside her leaving dark, jagged holes in her mind and heart. But maybe they would make her whole again. She swallowed, still looking up at him. Okay, she said softly. I want children too. She paused and drew in a long breath, releasing it to calm her nerves. But, I want a couple things in return. If she were to be the mother of his children then she felt some things should change. I want a normal rank within the pack, she told him. It was the easier condition to explain, so she offered it first. I will never be respected by anyone else if I continue to be viewed as a captive. It would be obvious that there was more to say, even as she paused and shyly looked away. And— She swallowed. Her heart beat even faster. Her cheeks heated. Then, she finally looked up to meet his gaze again. I want to have children as your wife; you can have lovers—I don't care about that, but I want to be your only wife. The mother of his pups should be respected.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Quiet when I'm coming home - by Simmik - January 12, 2021, 12:59 AM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Kynareth Deagon - January 12, 2021, 10:46 AM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Simmik - January 12, 2021, 03:47 PM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Kynareth Deagon - January 13, 2021, 03:07 PM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Simmik - January 14, 2021, 03:17 AM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Kynareth Deagon - January 14, 2021, 03:55 AM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Simmik - January 14, 2021, 01:13 PM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Kynareth Deagon - January 17, 2021, 04:21 PM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Simmik - January 22, 2021, 08:39 PM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Kynareth Deagon - January 27, 2021, 03:24 PM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Simmik - January 27, 2021, 05:01 PM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Kynareth Deagon - January 27, 2021, 07:18 PM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Simmik - January 27, 2021, 10:25 PM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Kynareth Deagon - January 31, 2021, 01:38 PM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 04:01 AM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Kynareth Deagon - February 06, 2021, 11:38 PM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Simmik - February 16, 2021, 01:36 AM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Kynareth Deagon - February 23, 2021, 09:21 PM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Simmik - February 24, 2021, 12:46 AM
RE: Quiet when I'm coming home - by Kynareth Deagon - April 07, 2021, 12:18 PM