Deepwood Weald or a person i could call home.
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Ky only introduced the other woman as an old friend—an old packmate; she thought that was strange, but she pushed any questions away for later. Instead, she focused solely on the stranger as she began to speak. It was obvious they had known each other before now, which made her feel a little less on edge. And, she quickly offered her name—Aerin, to which Simmik dipped her head slowly in return, holding the other woman's gaze as she did so. 

Her fiery gaze dropped to food when Aerin offered to share; it made her suddenly very aware of how hungry she was. Food was hard to come by with the almost constant snow. Thanks, she said, moving over to take a seat by the offered meal. Aerin asked if the Saints had moved, and without waiting for Kynareth to speak, she answered first. Maybe, she offered with a shrug, then she raised a suspicious eyebrow. How do we know you can be trusted with that information? she asked simply, reaching down to take a bite. She raised her head again to chew and wait silently for an answer. They couldn't just go offering their location up to random wolves they met, old friend or not. They were awfully close to her old home—this was a dangerous place for them to be, not to mention to be spilling pack secrets.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - January 19, 2021, 05:30 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Kynareth Deagon - January 21, 2021, 02:48 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - January 21, 2021, 05:15 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Simmik - January 24, 2021, 12:34 AM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Kynareth Deagon - January 24, 2021, 05:35 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - January 25, 2021, 08:42 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Simmik - January 26, 2021, 12:29 AM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Kynareth Deagon - January 27, 2021, 02:50 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - January 29, 2021, 10:04 AM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 02:14 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Kynareth Deagon - February 06, 2021, 11:26 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - February 08, 2021, 06:16 PM