Deepwood Weald or a person i could call home.
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth watches the smaller woman intensely. A simple “I understand.” Is all he offers back, his voice soft. His hold a promise in them that he would like to speak to her more about everything in private on a later date if they were able. 

Then as she perks up and offers another name than the one he was used to, it reminds him of his own name that he hasn’t told her of; his response name. Yet before he can say anything Aerin is asking of the Saints location and Simmik is beating him to the punch. Offering her insight of possibly not being able to trust the smaller woman. 

At this Kyn doesn’t move for a minute. Rather he looks between the two pale wolves. His trust in the fae hasn’t faltered despite their abrupt parting. So he decides to speak out on it.

“I trust her, darling.” He hums to Simmik. “I saved her from near death before. She is sympathetic to the help I’ve given her. I even suggest bringing her back with us. Is she so desires. She is a fine healer and can assist in other tasks about the pack,” Then his eyes travel mischievously to Aerin. “If she’s feeling generous of course.” He chuckles, lightening up the mood.
Messages In This Thread
or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - January 19, 2021, 05:30 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Kynareth Deagon - January 21, 2021, 02:48 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - January 21, 2021, 05:15 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Simmik - January 24, 2021, 12:34 AM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Kynareth Deagon - January 24, 2021, 05:35 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - January 25, 2021, 08:42 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Simmik - January 26, 2021, 12:29 AM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Kynareth Deagon - January 27, 2021, 02:50 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - January 29, 2021, 10:04 AM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 02:14 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Kynareth Deagon - February 06, 2021, 11:26 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - February 08, 2021, 06:16 PM