Deepwood Weald or a person i could call home.
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
It seemed Ky trusted her, and Simmik was willing to trust him over it. He had saved her life, and that indebted someone in ways beyond explanation. She merely nodded and relaxed, willing to let him take the lead. She had complete trust in him, and she knew he wouldn't put them in danger. 

As for Aerin, that trust would have to be earned, and it seemed the other woman already picked up on that. There was no malice in her tone either as she said as much. Simmik was willing to give her a chance if she was important to her husband, and his old friend had at least treated her with respect, which was more than she could say for the other women in the pack. She held a lot of the blame for that, she knew, but it was nice none the less. She offered a curt nod. I look forward to that too.

Then she got up and resumed her place a Ky's side, listening as Aerin accepted the invitation to join them in the strath. Simmik had no issue with that as long as her mate didn't, and her expression showed only calm interest as the other woman directed her words in her direction. We can both teach you to fight, she offered. It was important that all the Saints knew how to fight if needed. And I am always willing to learn new things. Some medical knowledge might come in handy some day. It was a valuable skill.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - January 19, 2021, 05:30 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Kynareth Deagon - January 21, 2021, 02:48 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - January 21, 2021, 05:15 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Simmik - January 24, 2021, 12:34 AM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Kynareth Deagon - January 24, 2021, 05:35 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - January 25, 2021, 08:42 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Simmik - January 26, 2021, 12:29 AM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Kynareth Deagon - January 27, 2021, 02:50 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - January 29, 2021, 10:04 AM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 02:14 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Kynareth Deagon - February 06, 2021, 11:26 PM
RE: or a person i could call home. - by Necahual - February 08, 2021, 06:16 PM