Hideaway Strath where is my mind?
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh

Leigh was feeling a little better. Especially after speaking with Kynareth. Although their conversation wasn't exactly smooth, and the woman was still unsure if her decision to forgive the wolf was the right one, she now had a sense of relief. Finally a moment where she wasn't raging at the tiger, wanting his dead body on the ground.

Despite how strongly the she-wolf believed that Kynareth's lifestyle and mindset was completely ridiculous, she couldn't deny that it was interesting to see his view of the world. But even though they stood a year apart, a part of her felt like she was speaking to her younger self whenever she sat to chatter with the wolf. He had given up, accepted himself for what he was. But Leigh? She wouldn't settle for that. She dared to see what she could be.

Luckily the trouble hadn't followed her to Teekons. But back home, things had been a lot different. Back home she had been a criminal. Wanted for theft and murder. Back home, Kynareth would have been proud of her. Instead of them constantly looking down on and criticizing each other's way of life. Leigh told herself that she wandered here to get away from the grief. But now thinking back on it, she theorized that she wandered here to escape the consequences of her actions. And she had.

And now, here, in Teekons, with the Saints, she was trying to do better. Though, a part of her feared that the idiot Kyn was right, and that there was no such thing as redemption.

Well fuck, the world is a fucking mess. Complicated and annoying. There was no way of knowing for sure whether or not redemption was real, at least not until Leigh was dead and all her questions about the universe would be answered by some floating ghost wolf. So for now, she'd just have to keep debating with the Grandmaster and eventually the argument would end once one of them died.

So despite all the shit, she was in a pretty decent mood. She had since smoothed down her fur, neatened up a tad. There was no doubt that her appearance and speech would improve with her attitude. The woman simply walked around the territory, just waiting to be interrupted. She only hoped it wouldn't by one of Kynareth's fuck buddies.
Messages In This Thread
where is my mind? - by Leigh - January 31, 2021, 06:15 PM
RE: where is my mind? - by Sasha Deagon - January 31, 2021, 06:41 PM
RE: where is my mind? - by Leigh - February 01, 2021, 06:59 PM
RE: where is my mind? - by Sasha Deagon - February 02, 2021, 07:29 AM
RE: where is my mind? - by Leigh - February 02, 2021, 11:40 AM
RE: where is my mind? - by Sasha Deagon - February 02, 2021, 02:25 PM
RE: where is my mind? - by Leigh - February 02, 2021, 08:08 PM
RE: where is my mind? - by Sasha Deagon - February 03, 2021, 05:53 AM
RE: where is my mind? - by Leigh - February 04, 2021, 11:12 AM
RE: where is my mind? - by Sasha Deagon - February 04, 2021, 02:30 PM
RE: where is my mind? - by Leigh - February 05, 2021, 05:54 PM