I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
All Welcome 
for @Nyra
forward dated to 2/13
set for late morning. 30F

She had finished her patrol and was headed to the den to look for Ky. She was bored and wanted attention, and she knew she could coax him into spending the afternoon with her, although it probably wouldn't take much coaxing she knew. 

She had been near the entrance again, figuring that was the place that needed to most foot traffic from the pack, so it would take her some time to get to the den. She wasn't in much of a hurry, and she wandered slowly through the trees, inspecting scents and checking caches. The day was cloudy but not cold enough to bother her. In fact, she would be fine if it always felt like this. The storms had finally dissipated, leaving them with a heavy blanket of snow that she traversed through easily with her northern paws. 

It was mostly quiet as she walked—she was thankful for it. Her mind drifted to the normal things—her and Ky's children and sometimes to darker places like all that was still unresolved with Mal. She tried to push her mind away from the latter, though. It was what she was trying to do now, so she shook out her coat and picked up the pace.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
And I'll call you when the party's over - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 01:50 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by RIP Fury - February 03, 2021, 02:02 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by RIP Fury - February 03, 2021, 02:34 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 02:52 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by RIP Fury - February 03, 2021, 02:58 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 03:13 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by RIP Fury - February 03, 2021, 03:23 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 03:35 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by RIP Fury - February 03, 2021, 03:57 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 04:17 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by RIP Fury - February 03, 2021, 04:39 PM
RE: And I'll call you when the party's over - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 05:11 PM