Hideaway Strath Of saying something wrong and never said I was a saint
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Simmik's expression turned confused. Last time? she asked hesitantly. She didn't have any children here with her, nor had she mentioned them before now. Maybe she had to leave them wherever she came from, and it was too painful to discuss; Simmik could understand that. 

Derg was the father and her mate. Simmik smiled a little, glad the healer had someone to go through her pregnancy with. If he was anywhere near as doting as Ky had been, then Arlette would be well cared for; Simmik thought she deserved that. That's understandable, she offered when her friend stated she wanted to be sure before telling her mate anything. As for herself—I'm okay, she said a little hesitantly. I feel sick most of the time, no matter what I try. Ky has been very helpful, though, she continued, smiling as she spoke of her own mate. I know he worries, too, and so he hardly ever leaves me on my own. It would maybe irritate her during normal circumstances, but she was happy to have his help and his attention; she found she could never get enough of him. 

Are you feeling any symptoms yet? Simmik asked, hoping her friend wouldn't feel nearly as sick as she had been feeling.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
RE: Of saying something wrong and never said I was a saint - by Simmik - March 25, 2021, 03:50 PM