Hideaway Strath Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She felt his weight disappear and then settle beside her, yet she still refused to look at him. She did, however, allow herself to be pulled close to him. He told her that he wasn't a pup, and that he wouldn't have whimpered if he had been hurt, but that didn't lessen her irritation with him.

She peeked at him from the corner of her eye as he continued. Now I will, she told him. Just to give him a taste of his own medicine. He nudged her and told her he loved her, softening her anger some. She scooted even closer and nuzzled her head under his chin. Then she reached out and pushed his chest with her paw. You're mean, but I love you too. She wasn't really all that angry with him anyway, and he had agreed to spar with her after being woken up in the middle if the night. You're lucky I think you're cute, she added, nuzzling closer.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 06:27 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 06:51 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 07:19 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 07:56 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 08:41 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 10:05 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 11:03 PM
RE: Everything waiting, shakin' as it drops - by Simmik - April 15, 2021, 12:24 AM