Duskfire Glacier it's been a long season through
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
Hey, now! Lane wouldn't be the only one benefitting! Lane would learn from the Duskfire caregivers, and the Duskfire caregivers would learn from her. It would be mutually beneficial..!

...But Lane wasn't going to let her pride run away with her. A slight furrow in her brow was the only outward sign of her flare of indignation. Correcting the leader was a great way to get kicked off of a border, she imagined. If the leader wanted her to pitch in with other tasks, she supposed that was fair. There was no need to split hairs. 

"Certainly," she agreed, her cool, professional tone matching his. "I'm always looking for ways to make myself more useful." Medicine was not her only area of interest, and if Wintersbane wanted her to guard a border.. maybe someone here could teach her to do that? ..Maybe Wintersbane himself? Lane wouldn't object to spending more time in the striking man's presence. 

"If I'm needed for anything else, just let me know how can be of service.." Her words trailed off with just the tiniest inkling of suggestiveness. She held his gaze purposefully for a heartbeat before turning to Iana. 

She smiled at the caregiver and tilted her head, ready to be led away. 

Feel free to archive!
Messages In This Thread
it's been a long season through - by Iana - April 15, 2021, 11:10 AM
RE: it's been a long season through - by Lane - April 15, 2021, 11:21 AM
RE: it's been a long season through - by Iana - April 16, 2021, 01:54 PM
RE: it's been a long season through - by Lane - April 16, 2021, 07:28 PM
RE: it's been a long season through - by Iana - April 21, 2021, 11:01 AM
RE: it's been a long season through - by Lane - April 21, 2021, 11:50 AM
RE: it's been a long season through - by Iana - May 03, 2021, 11:50 AM
RE: it's been a long season through - by Lane - May 06, 2021, 09:52 AM