1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Pack Formation 
Setting: Morning — 09:45
Weather: Sunny, clear skies, slightly breeze
Tags: @Nyra @Simmik @Aerin @Arlette @Hemlocke @Vein @Leigh @Whrist @Patroclus @Ramesses @Endre @Fig

Forward dated 1 week!

This is a glorious day in the history of the Saints and what will soon be the Archangles. They must expand and Kyn has already spoken to Nyra of this. Offering his permission and blessing to creat an extension of their family that the pale warrior will lead herself. He’s proud of her and she deserves it. She will make an excellent leader and together they will crush their foes. They will begin their conquest of the Teekons and make their fellow packs bow to their power. Just as he did in the Abbey. He has become powerful once again and a sickeningly sadistic and prideful smirk makes its way to his maw.

He stands with his beautiful wife, Simmik. The pair had ushered their pups to the meeting spot, he wanted them to witness this. Even though they’re still so young, they’d understand sooner or later. 

He takes one last look at his strong boys and his smile becomes a bit softer and less maliciously prideful. Bumping the crown of his head softly to Simmik’s, he steps away and with a puff of his chest and a tilt of his head, he calls upon the entirety of his pack. The might of the Saints is unachievable by others and they will prove their worth in this dog-eat-dog world they live in.
Messages In This Thread
Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Kynareth Deagon - May 05, 2021, 05:47 PM
RE: Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Fig - May 06, 2021, 02:49 PM
RE: Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Vein - May 08, 2021, 10:28 AM
RE: Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Whrist - May 14, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Vein - May 30, 2021, 10:09 AM
RE: Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Whrist - May 30, 2021, 10:29 AM
RE: Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Necahual - June 02, 2021, 03:20 PM
RE: Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Hemlocke - June 11, 2021, 08:19 PM