Hideaway Strath We could've been doing this all along
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn watches as Charles struggles to find words. He truly didn’t mean to put him on the spot, hence why he was using his nice voice, but it seems it happened anyway. 

Then Whrist scoffs. His yellowed gaze immediately turns to her. He watches as she moves to press further next to Charles — defending him. 

She called for you. 

Dark ears shift atop the grandmaster’s skull. Yes, she did. To him that’s a problem. He doesn’t know the relationship between Charles and Nyra, but she should’ve called for the her baby daddy first. He doesn’t share his opinion yet, instead, he listens to what Whrist has to say. Talking about who exactly she called for and who ended up at the call anyway. Yet, Whrist mentioning Nyra’s voice being rather sexy, makes him unconsciously chuckle good heartedly. He could agree with her.

When she finishes, he can tell she wants to run. That’s a no go. He takes a step towards the two of them. His features are soft, not judgmental, and so is his voice.

“Darling, darling,” He interjects softly with a smile. “easy. I’m not trying to accuse anyone. I only wondered why. I don’t understand much of your relationship with Nyra,” He says the last sentence looking at Charles. “but it’s not my business to pry, so I won’t.” he looks at Whrist then. “I will be speaking with you later, dear.” He hums with a promise in his eyes.
Messages In This Thread
We could've been doing this all along - by RIP Fury - May 06, 2021, 03:42 PM
RE: We could've been doing this all along - by Vein - May 08, 2021, 12:32 PM
RE: We could've been doing this all along - by Vein - May 30, 2021, 11:25 AM
RE: We could've been doing this all along - by Kynareth Deagon - June 12, 2021, 12:16 PM