Hideaway Strath Let me hear your battle cry tonight
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Charles didn't really know the guy who showed up, but he didn't really notice the stares either, so focused on Lotus was he in the moment. When Lotus started to weave between his legs the coywolf let out an awkward but relieved chuckle. He hadn't expected her to show much interest in him, since he hadn't been around much, but there she was.

Nyra answered his question and he smiled, glad to hear that Lotus was doing good at least. At least he'd done something right, then, and the child that he helped create seemed to be doing well and functioning.

Someone that he didn't know overly much — wasn't she a medic or something? — arrived and included him in the congratulations, which felt weird, but also kind of good. Charles smiled appreciatively at her. Yeah, thanks, he said after Nyra heartily responded to her, presumably, friend.

When his eyes fell on Whrist Charles smiled at her, but there was something in her reluctant, faraway gaze that made him not call her towards them. Instead he focused back on Lotus again, with a weird twist in his stomach as he thought of the way Whrist had looked at them.
Messages In This Thread
Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by RIP Fury - June 01, 2021, 02:11 AM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Charles - June 01, 2021, 08:26 AM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Ramesses - June 01, 2021, 09:28 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Necahual - June 02, 2021, 02:29 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by RIP Fury - June 10, 2021, 10:54 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Whrist - July 01, 2021, 08:15 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Charles - July 06, 2021, 07:27 AM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Ramesses - July 12, 2021, 03:43 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Necahual - July 25, 2021, 12:29 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by RIP Fury - July 25, 2021, 04:13 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Charles - July 27, 2021, 07:01 AM