Hideaway Strath Nobody does it like you do
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
A shake of her head. No, not Simmik you dumbass. Oh. Then that leaves Sasha. Something he’s not surprised happened with the husky mutt. It’s later confirmed once Leigh allows a few easy insults to roll off her tongue. Kyn doesn’t say a word.

It’s her next words that get him. She doesn’t consider Simmik his wife. She says he didn’t want to be with her because she was too difficult. Then the third paragraph of words come from her mouth. All while he stands there passively just thinking about what she’s saying. Trying to burn it into his memory and replay it right in front of her. She’s jealous of Simmik because Leigh wanted to be with him. Everything is much clearer now. Yet, things are still blurry. 

His brows furrow softly. Because of his own fuck ups. First he decides to address Sasha. His tone is almost cold, but matter of fact. “I planned on killing Sasha. That’s why I brought her back with me.” He concludes darkly. 

He moves on to the next subject. “So, because of my own fuck ups, you don’t want to be with me.” He says it more of a statement and not like a question. “You honestly think I wouldn’t have kept trying?” He wonders, voice edging closer to irritation. “It was because I told you I’m going to be this way for the rest of my god forsaken life. I’m going to kill and torture others, wreck havoc, bring misery.” He trails off, eyes softening as he looks to her. “The reason I’m with Simmik right now and not you, is because she accepted that.” Why would he be with someone who wouldn’t accept him for him? 

He moves closer. “I would’ve chased you, but since we killed that shewolf at our borders all you want to do is fight with me; insult me. I don’t want you to hate me and I’m willing to try harder, but you have to accept how I am.” 

He gives a heartless laugh then, a ‘what can I really do’ smile coming to his maw, but it lacks any signs of mirth. “I’d fucking grovel at your feet just to have you forgive me, but I cannot change —
I will not change.”
Messages In This Thread
Nobody does it like you do - by Kynareth Deagon - June 03, 2021, 11:24 PM
RE: Nobody does it like you do - by Leigh - June 05, 2021, 05:46 PM
RE: Nobody does it like you do - by Kynareth Deagon - June 06, 2021, 11:34 AM
RE: Nobody does it like you do - by Leigh - June 12, 2021, 01:53 PM
RE: Nobody does it like you do - by Kynareth Deagon - June 12, 2021, 04:08 PM
RE: Nobody does it like you do - by Leigh - June 14, 2021, 12:55 PM
RE: Nobody does it like you do - by Kynareth Deagon - June 14, 2021, 02:51 PM
RE: Nobody does it like you do - by Leigh - June 14, 2021, 03:31 PM
RE: Nobody does it like you do - by Kynareth Deagon - June 14, 2021, 08:06 PM
RE: Nobody does it like you do - by Leigh - June 14, 2021, 10:31 PM