Boartusk Heights And if you were my little girl
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
She considers the possibility of him following her — she’s not wrong in the slightest. The Saint isn’t always meticulous with his decisions, but he thought he saw an opportunity. How else would he have found their home? Sure, maybe he would’ve been able to get it from Teya sometime sooner or later, but he’s never been that patient. Only sometimes he is, this isn’t one of those instances. 

Yet, Kynareth’s attention is fickle. He’s easily comfortable, or acts easily comfortable, around those he hardly knows. It’s all part of the act. Her fears of him falling into a rhythm of domesticity is a good one to have — if one does not know the tiger. He simply takes of the advantages of pleasure where he can. Why not have a good time while one can? Even if one must pretend to be a long lost friend.

So he follows beside her now, awaiting an answer. His thoughts are not as deep as her own. He is a man. He’s enraptured by beautiful company. He’s having a fair time, he hardly needs to think. And when the canary pelted woman looks back at him with those sweet eyes, he chuckles. 

“I smelt boar on my way through. Let’s find one.” He hums daringly, a flicker of excitement falling into his eyes.

Boar are formidable opponents, unless they’re fairly small, that is. But he’s sure Teya has enough skill to help him bring one done with little to no injuries. If he has to, he would take the brunt of the damage for her. It’s what a gentleman does.
Messages In This Thread
And if you were my little girl - by Kynareth Deagon - June 14, 2021, 08:36 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 15, 2021, 08:14 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Kynareth Deagon - June 16, 2021, 09:08 AM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 16, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 23, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 25, 2021, 10:52 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 05, 2021, 04:25 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 17, 2021, 02:46 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 22, 2021, 01:06 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 26, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 28, 2021, 07:51 PM