Duskfire Glacier i just want you to get out
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
Something passed over Iana's features, but Lane was not an adept reader of faces. She couldn't quite place the emotion that flitted in her companion's expression. 

Was it.. guilt? Did Iana feel guilty for spending time with Mahler, away from the Glacier? 

The pain in her stomach throbbed, distracting Lane from her train of thought. 

"Raspberry leaves?" she echoed, wincing through the pain. "Yeah. I think my mom used some kind of berry with.. with her pregnancy last year.." 

The pain subsided, diminishing into a dull ache. This was more bearable. Lane let out a relieved breath. 

"It was juniper berries, mixed with ragwort," Lane recalled, now that she wasn't so distracted by the pain. "..But I'll try anything we've got," she added with a tight smile. She was more than willing to give the raspberry leaves a try, although she'd been taught that they were more useful during the birth itself, to slow bleeding. 

"Not contractions," she shook her head. She hesitated, but after a moment she admitted, "...It's more of a lingering pain." 

Lane would accompany Iana eagerly to her medicine stores, to see what treatment they could come up with as a team. It was trickier during pregnancy, since some of the more potent ingested medications were off the table, but Lane was confident that they could come up with something.

I'm wrapping and closing this one, since Iana is currently inactive. If you want to reopen once you bring her back, feel free!
Messages In This Thread
i just want you to get out - by Iana - June 16, 2021, 12:31 PM
RE: i just want you to get out - by Lane - June 22, 2021, 07:58 AM
RE: i just want you to get out - by Iana - June 23, 2021, 08:34 PM
RE: i just want you to get out - by Lane - June 26, 2021, 12:39 PM
RE: i just want you to get out - by Iana - June 27, 2021, 02:02 PM
RE: i just want you to get out - by Lane - June 30, 2021, 02:34 PM