Broken Antler Fen I'd hate to see you waiting
Brecheliant
Family
809 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
All Welcome 
want to get this up today while I have time <3 so makin a few assumptions on how the other thread will go! Seem pretty safe

That bitch had a bite.  So much for gratitude.  Bridget was more impressed (and annoyed) than angry, though, and wondered if maybe she'd be down for a spar sometime.  Just... not for blood, and not for a few weeks.

Bridget grimaced at the bitter taste as she allowed the juice to drop from her muzzle into the open wound.  It was an awkward angle, trying to treat the space between neck and shoulder.  It wasn't dangerous anymore but it was still bleeding; her chest was a mess of it, and once it slowed she was definitely hitting the creek for a bath.

Her thoughts drifted to Towhee.  She hadn't wanted to peace out as quickly as she had and hoped that the woman was alright.  It was too bad, she thought, as a slight sensation of warmth tickled at her stomach. It would have been real nice to have actually slept some, sharing the space with a wolf who was, well... that.  Face it - she was hot.

Psycho-daughter put a bit of a damper on that, and she'd needed to get home anyway.  Soon as she was done here she needed to let the others know she was back.
Messages In This Thread
I'd hate to see you waiting - by Bridget - July 05, 2021, 02:38 PM
RE: I'd hate to see you waiting - by Teya - July 05, 2021, 03:13 PM
RE: I'd hate to see you waiting - by Bridget - July 05, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: I'd hate to see you waiting - by Teya - July 05, 2021, 04:19 PM
RE: I'd hate to see you waiting - by Bridget - July 05, 2021, 05:31 PM
RE: I'd hate to see you waiting - by Teya - July 05, 2021, 05:39 PM
RE: I'd hate to see you waiting - by Bridget - July 05, 2021, 05:49 PM
RE: I'd hate to see you waiting - by Teya - July 05, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: I'd hate to see you waiting - by Bridget - July 05, 2021, 06:08 PM
RE: I'd hate to see you waiting - by Teya - July 05, 2021, 06:30 PM
RE: I'd hate to see you waiting - by Bridget - July 05, 2021, 06:44 PM