Broken Antler Fen I'd hate to see you waiting
Brecheliant
Family
808 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
If Towhee had attacked Teya, then she'd have flipped the script immediately. The Redhawk woman would have been discounted and dropped immediately, but that wasn't what happened.  Instead Bridget was the one who had been hurt and she found that infinitely easier to forgive.  Instead, she was left wondering how Teya didn't see the point she was trying to make. 

If she'd come here, and in doing so learned of a friend's fate, of course she'd reacted then.  There was no difference; only that Teya had found her here, in the safety of friends and home.  If anything, the former was worse. 

She was incapable of faulting her and couldn't give Teya the answer she wanted.  Don't, Teya.  Please.

She couldn't stop her right now, and she knew she wouldn't be up for making the trip.  She'd barely slept in 72 hours, she was injured, and she was running on fumes for all she shrugged it off.  All she could do was ask, for all the good it might do. 

And, damnably, this was Teya.  Any other wolf - literally any - and maybe she could have summoned anger.  But not against Teya.  If she went there angry, who knew what would happen?  But Bridget still, knowing this, couldn't bring herself to move to prevent her.  Doing so, she sensed, would be crossing a line she wasn't willing to step over.
Messages In This Thread
I'd hate to see you waiting - by Bridget - July 05, 2021, 02:38 PM
RE: I'd hate to see you waiting - by Teya - July 05, 2021, 03:13 PM
RE: I'd hate to see you waiting - by Bridget - July 05, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: I'd hate to see you waiting - by Teya - July 05, 2021, 04:19 PM
RE: I'd hate to see you waiting - by Bridget - July 05, 2021, 05:31 PM
RE: I'd hate to see you waiting - by Teya - July 05, 2021, 05:39 PM
RE: I'd hate to see you waiting - by Bridget - July 05, 2021, 05:49 PM
RE: I'd hate to see you waiting - by Teya - July 05, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: I'd hate to see you waiting - by Bridget - July 05, 2021, 06:08 PM
RE: I'd hate to see you waiting - by Teya - July 05, 2021, 06:30 PM
RE: I'd hate to see you waiting - by Bridget - July 05, 2021, 06:44 PM