Hideaway Strath [m] Watch me turn your mind into my home
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Private 
@Kynareth Deagon
late evening, clear, 72 F

She had wandered to her spot not too far from the den, unable to sleep. She had left Ky and the children presumably sleeping and wandered out into the clear summer night. Evenings were her favorite because they were considerably cooler; it was a nice reprieve from the heat of the day. 

After taking a long drink from the stream, she leaped up on her rock where the moonlight glittered on along the stony surface. It was quiet other than the sounds of the dark forest around her—the chirping of insects and the rustling of creatures along the forest floor and through the leaves of the trees. She found it relaxing, and she released a long sigh as she rested her head on her paws.

She had slowly lost most of the anger she held for her husband, although she hadn't really told him that yet. Of course, he might have suspected something when she started letting him sleep in the den again. Truthfully, she had missed him. His presence was always there, but Simmik missed the bond that they shared in more ways than one. 

The harbinger's mind drifted through thoughts of her mate, making her a little solemn and lonely—both things she wasn't really used to feeling. She was not a fan.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
[m] Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 28, 2021, 11:53 PM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 29, 2021, 01:18 PM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 29, 2021, 10:10 PM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 30, 2021, 08:18 PM