Ouroboros Spine xlvvi. ringing in my head, when you broke my chest
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
she has left only for a moment to allow the couple to rehash what was lost. but the beckoning call of löté brings the native to the ulaq once more, but this time there is no peace within her heart. hackles on edge with a sickening snarl towards the man, but nothing is said from her. venomous sulfur eyes stare him down with a clear message: say anything else or make the wrong move and you'll have your tongue ripped out.

she is silent, hearing what is desired by löté and what is decided by the ex husband as well as the moon woman and her kinsman. with all seemingly said and done, shikoba brushes her nose against the shoulders of both women of the circle and a gentle nod of the head towards the backbone of moonglow. a quiet sign that she is there, present, and ready to help. soon, she reaches to take a puppy, as gently as the woman can muster.

when all is said and done, when she turns to leave, a final burning glance is given to adrastus. good riddance to the man who left his pregnant wife alone and comes back only to demand the best rather than be grateful they are here. should she be given any further instruction, this could be the last time she sees this man. that is, unless she searches for his blood once he leaves.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: xlvvi. ringing in my head, when you broke my chest - by Shikoba - September 26, 2021, 05:12 PM