Whitebark Stream I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
All Welcome 
@Issorartuyok since he's back in the area. <3 

Lane had told Mahler that the Glacier would patrol the Whitebark Stream, and Lane meant to keep her promise. As shitty a mom and friend as she was these days, at least she could still say she'd always kept her promises. 

The thing was, Lane was supposed to delegate the patrols, given that she was supposed to be taking care of her pups and all. But did she really have to be a mom every. waking. (and sleeping) moment? It wasn't like she'd asked for this. 

Meerkat had appeared sometime in the last couple of weeks, bright-eyed and eager to babysit, and Lane had taken full advantage. With Meerkat available to distract the kids, Lane had been able to slip away for a long walk-- no wait, patrol-- along the stream. Her eyes scanned the streambed, and she wondered if she might find some fresh coltsfoot to offer Eldritch for her injured paws.
Messages In This Thread
I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 03, 2021, 01:34 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 03, 2021, 03:11 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 06, 2021, 11:06 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 10, 2021, 11:11 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 11, 2021, 11:50 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 14, 2021, 11:22 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 14, 2021, 01:57 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 18, 2021, 11:58 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 26, 2021, 12:47 PM